Lovely townhome nestled in the shady neighborhood of Villa Oaks in Alden Bridge. New carpet, fresh paint, new microwave, and new hot water heater. Clean and bright kitchen, appliances included, breakfast bar and separate dining. Spacious family room has gas-log fireplace. Upstairs master bedroom is spacious with attached master bathroom which houses double sinks, separate tub and shower. Upstairs you will also find two bedrooms, one with a large walk in closet, a full bathroom and laundry with washer and dryer. Half bathroom is conveniently located downstairs. No Flooding. Amazing location! Give us a call today, to schedule your private showing!
If this property doesn’t work for you, just give us a call so that we can discuss your needs and help match you up to the right property! We are happy to assist you in your search for a new home. Using one Realtor cuts down on time and energy you’ll use checking availability, scheduling tours, and submitting applications.
1) Must make 3x the rent
2) No evictions/broken leases within the last 7 years
3) No unpaid debt with previous landlords (must have proof of payoff if it’s on your credit report)
4) Must have good rental history
5) Decent credit history within last 2 years
6) Be ready to move within 30 days since landlords are willing to hold homes for a specific amount of time on the market
**** Note: Section 8 NOT ACCEPTED ***
Call today 281-215-3148 or 281-766-8260
Disclaimer: All information is subject to change and should be independently verified on HAR.com for the latest status
Broker / Owner – Hometown Realtors of Texas LLC