Your Family Needs A Brand New Home!! with 2bath and Close to the Train!! + 2 Months Rent Free - Move-in fee WAIVED + Pet fee WAIVED!
Located in Chicago's Little Village/Pilsen neighborhood. The apartment features an open floor plan, new kitchen and bathroom, new stainless steel appliances, big bedrooms, and beautiful new hardwood floors. A short walk from the California Pink Line stop and the 21 Cermak bus. Two blocks walk to Sip 22 Coffee Lounge, Maria Saucedo Academy, Farragut Academy, Little Village Branch Public Library; short walk to Pete's Fresh Market, Mt. Sinai, and Saint Anthony Hospitals and a view of Douglas Park. Short L ride to Rush/UIC Medical District and the University of Illinois at Chicago. The building is professionally managed and secure.
- 45 days free on a 12-month lease if the prospect applies within 24 hours of the showing
- 60 days free on a 16-20 month lease if the prospect applies within 24 hours of the showing
- $250 move-in fee
- First month's rent needed.
- $30 application fee.
- No deposit needed.
- Water included in rent, other utilities are the responsibility of the tenant.
- Pet fee waived for first pet under 35 pounds
Tenants' monthly income, rental history, and credit scores are used to review your application. Credit scores of 600+ are ideal but we are willing to work with certain situations. Qualified tenants must have no history of evictions.
For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact our leasing agent Tony via email at email@example.com.
All FWP brokers will wear disposable nitrile gloves and masks during property tours to help reduce the potential for spreading germs.