Visually Stunning 1 Bedroom Unit Available - Updated 1BD/1BA apartment. The cabinets, dishwasher, counter top and flooring have all been updated. It features a kitchen with electric range, refrigerator, and granite countertop. The bathroom is tiled with a shower over tub and there is also a spacious walk-in closet. This unit has the most convenient access to everything you want and need!
334 26th Avenue, unit #3 is located at the heart of San Francisco with convenient access to restaurants, shopping, and public transportation. Enjoy a "Walker's Paradise" with a walk score of 91. Also, excellent bike lanes with flat terrain make biking convenient for most trips (Bike Score of 81).
• Kittredge School, Mother Goose School, and Alamo Elementary School
• 6001 California Market, New California Food Market, and European Food.
• Hard Knox Cafe and San Francisco Soul Food Restaurant, Ilana Coffee and Royal Ground Coffee.
• India Clay Oven Restaurant & Bar, Soul Food, and Taste of Formosa Restaurant
• Rochambeau Playground, DuPont Tennis Courts, and Richmond Recreation Center
This one-bedroom unit offers:
• Large walk-in closet
• Modern kitchen
• Large windows
• Carpeted living room
• Clean bathroom with granite vanity
• Utilities Included: Water and Garbage
• Utilities Not Included: PG&E, Cable, Wifi
• Coin operated Laundry onsite
This unit is Available immediately.
• Deposit: One-month Rent
• Application Fee: $35.00
• Minimum Income: 2.5x’s the monthly rent